Home
Site Map
Office/Shorebase Seafarers
     

ABOUT US

Jasa Merin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, ("JM") is a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia on 14 March 1980 as Jackson Marine Sdn Bhd. JM commenced operation in 1982 and subsequently assumed its present name in 1987. For over 25 years, JM has been providing offshore support vessels (“OSV”) services to oil majors such as PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd (“PCSB”) and ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc (“EMEPMI”).

SILK Holdings Berhad (“SHB”), is the parent company of JM. SHB is listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. SHB owns 70% of JM while Terengganu State Government hold the remaining 30% via Terengganu Incorporated Sdn Bhd (“TI”).

Jasa Merin pursued an accelerated expansion program and is now one of the largest OSV-company in Malaysia. As at August 2013, JM owns a fleet of 18 vessels. This consists of 3 Straight Supply (“SSV”) vessels and 15 Anchor Handling Tug Supply (“AHTS”) vessels. Presently, there are 3 additional AHTS under contrusction which are scheduled for delivery in late 2013 and early 2014.





Copyright © Jasa Merin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved.